• It's NOT a Love Letter

    Yeah right...

    It's not even a love letter.

    Something I'm gonna write next is a feeling that suddenly appeared one time. I never knew why and how. This feeling comes out of nowhere

    This is for the first time in my life, and it feels great like a child's first bike, or like a child for the first time allowed to eat sweet candy , so I want to write it ...  

    just because I do not want to forget ...

    Here you go...


    This does not just happen, but is always repeated in every occasion.
    even when I least expect it.  
    So I will not hesitate to refer to it as ... a gift from God? Haha...
    Because every time I spent with him was worth it.
    We're talking about everything.
    We laugh at anything.
    Time is never a limit when we met or when we talk.
    Because we are going to forget everything and just chatting.

    It's just...hilarious....

    He's not a boyfriend. 
    No.
    But he ever been a song I sing, a movie I want to watch all over again, a picture I want to capture...and I would never tell him. Haha...
    He's not always give me happiness. Sometimes he makes me cry, sometimes makes me upset. And in the past I used to hate a person that ever make me shed a tear. But you know what, in our case we still remain friends. Good friends.
    This feeling is kinda...amazing. 
    "What is it?" I often ask myself.
    But then I figure out that that question doesn't need an answer. I'd like to leave it just the way it is.
    You just need to feel it, with your heart.
    You really don't need to think.
    Let it flow...enjoy it. Because you never know when it will end, when you will meet him/her again, when you will laugh this hard with him/her again.
    Something that you see today could be the last thing you see.

    So...last thing I wanna say to you (if you read it) is: thanks to you. Because you bring all the color in my life and every taste that I would love to try.
    Stay healthy, ridiculous, hilarious, smart, unique, and never change.

    Peace, you, #littlemonkey ^_^ v


    favim.com
    favim.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment